Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Power Virtual Agents solutions

Hi,

I saw two solutions created on all environments called: Power Virtual Agents Privilege Overrides; and Power Virtual Agents Common.

What is the objective? 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Diganta
PVA
PVA

The Power Virtual Agents Privilege Overrides solution has permissions customizations to provide more extensibility on Power Virtual Agents. The Power Virtual Agents Common solution shows the bot's conversation transcript entity which will allow you to see your chat transcripts natively.

We are working on how you can export and view transcripts documentation and a blog. So stay tuned!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Diganta
PVA
PVA

The Power Virtual Agents Privilege Overrides solution has permissions customizations to provide more extensibility on Power Virtual Agents. The Power Virtual Agents Common solution shows the bot's conversation transcript entity which will allow you to see your chat transcripts natively.

We are working on how you can export and view transcripts documentation and a blog. So stay tuned!

View solution in original post

Really nice, thanks @Diganta ! 🙂

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

As discussed, here is the blog and documentation on View, export, and manage retention time of your bot conversation transcripts

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Virtual-Agents-Forum/New-Feature-Announcement-View-export-...

Thanks @Diganta !!! 😄 

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Virtual Agents User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Virtual Agents Community Super Users!

Congratulations to our Season 1 2021 Super User Crew!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (46,992)