cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kbmanova

Publish bot in MS Team tab - error

Hi everyone,

When I am trying to publish the PVA as a Tab in MS Teams, I get this error. 

I had already added the Tab configuration URL beforehand in the Bot capabilities.  (I had made sure that all the settings required are up-to-date)

error.JPG

If I try through the online MS team, it just renders and does not load anything.

I was looking around for a similar issue but I could not find it. Apologies if there is duplicity in topics.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @kbmanova ,

Today, the PVA chatbot published inside the Microsoft Teams supports only in the Personal scope.

You cannot add as a Tab when you are publishing.

You can add inside the Tab using the PVA Portal >> Channels >> Custom Website >> Get the link >> Open the Microsoft Teams desktop or browser >> Find your team >> Find your channel >> Add a new tab as Website >> Paste the link inside the Website details.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/publication-add-bot-to-microsoft-teams#known-l...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @kbmanova ,

Today, the PVA chatbot published inside the Microsoft Teams supports only in the Personal scope.

You cannot add as a Tab when you are publishing.

You can add inside the Tab using the PVA Portal >> Channels >> Custom Website >> Get the link >> Open the Microsoft Teams desktop or browser >> Find your team >> Find your channel >> Add a new tab as Website >> Paste the link inside the Website details.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/publication-add-bot-to-microsoft-teams#known-l...

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Thanks, Renato. I suspected it should be it.

@kbmanova ,

Microsoft is working to improve this scenario, you can follow the Roadmap here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform-release-plan/2020wave2/power-virtual-agents/planned-...

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Many thanks @renatoromao 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Users online (2,534)