cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

SSO integration in Teams

Hi all,

as stated here "SSO is only supported on the live website publication channel."

Does exist a roadmap for the SSO integration in the other channels, especially in Teams?

For when we can expect new releases?

Thanks,

Alessandro.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Hi @Galasso ,

We don't have dates for this release, but the Microsoft team is working on it to available as soon as possible.

You can follow the new releases here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform-release-plan/2020wave2/power-virtual-agents/planned-...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

View solution in original post

Super User
Super User

Hi @Galasso 

Now it's available to use SSO with Microsoft Teams in Public Preview. You can now configure your bots to automatically use Teams’ authentication, so their end users don’t have to sign-in when chatting with a PVA bot in the Teams channel, streamlining the user’s experience.

Power Virtual Agents support for Teams channel Single Sign-on is available in Public Preview | Micro...

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

5 REPLIES 5
Super User
Super User

Hi @Galasso ,

We don't have dates for this release, but the Microsoft team is working on it to available as soon as possible.

You can follow the new releases here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform-release-plan/2020wave2/power-virtual-agents/planned-...

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Thanks for the answer Renato. I was missing the plan page.

Super User
Super User

Hi @Galasso 

Now it's available to use SSO with Microsoft Teams in Public Preview. You can now configure your bots to automatically use Teams’ authentication, so their end users don’t have to sign-in when chatting with a PVA bot in the Teams channel, streamlining the user’s experience.

Power Virtual Agents support for Teams channel Single Sign-on is available in Public Preview | Micro...

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Frequent Visitor

I see that on 01/12/2021 there has been an announcement that now Teams SSO is available without having the user to sign in again. I do have a question regarding this - If I want the bot to be available in both web and teams channel then I believe I need to still setup manual "Generic oauth2" and I cannot use "teams only". If this is right then I see that it is prompting for login in teams every time I restart Teams. Is there any other change needed in AAD app registration along with this? I certainly do not want the login window to show up in teams

I was able to get this addressed with the generic oauth and updating the token exchange URI. I am now using the same oauth app to connect to sharepoint online webpage as well as teams integration. It works seamlessly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Virtual Agents Community Super Users!

Congratulations to our Season 1 2021 Super User Crew!

PVA Commnity Blog

NEW Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

View articles posted by fellow community members on the Power Virtual Agents Community Blog!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Users online (73,489)