cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Sharing

Hi,

I would like to know how a user can share a screen through a link offered in Virtual Agents or if there is a connector (in PVA that allows this. Maybe with Bot Framework skills?

Thank you!

Best Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Hi @duque ,

Not yet.

PVA is not in real-time with people because this conversation will store inside the transcript database after 6 hours. 

I recommend you to use OmniChannel, you can talk with a human in real-time, sending a link with a team viewer or something like that: Configure hand-off to Omnichannel for Customer Service - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Docs

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

Hi @duque ,

You can use the Bot Framework to do it.

While Microsoft provides better in-app support for this, you can do the following,

1. Deploy a custom web-canvas (see documentation) that supports attaching images / files
  2. Upload the image / file to your own Azure Blob storage
  3. Send the URL as a message activity (response to a question node) so that it gets assigned to a variable
  4. Use that URL in Flow / Skills to achieve your desired outcome

Microsoft provided a github sample that attempts to mimic this capability.

Using only Power Virtual Agents, you can vote here: Attach file to Power Virtual Agents - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

Hi @renatoromao,

Thank you for your answer. I mean real-time desktop sharing, not a screenshot. Like Team Viewer or similar. Or are you saying with Bot Framework, I can do it?

Thank you.

Best Regards!

Super User
Super User

Hi @duque ,

Not yet.

PVA is not in real-time with people because this conversation will store inside the transcript database after 6 hours. 

I recommend you to use OmniChannel, you can talk with a human in real-time, sending a link with a team viewer or something like that: Configure hand-off to Omnichannel for Customer Service - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Docs

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

View solution in original post

Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer. I didn't know this solution. Thank you. OmniChannel is a very successful solution to what I was looking for.

Best regards.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Virtual Agents Community Super Users!

Congratulations to our Season 1 2021 Super User Crew!

PVA Commnity Blog

NEW Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

View articles posted by fellow community members on the Power Virtual Agents Community Blog!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

Users online (89,899)