cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tak103
Frequent Visitor

Separate results and check if results has more than 1 value

Hi:

I had pull the answers from the Excel and had append the results to the output but in using the append, it concatenated all the results into one variable. How can I separate the results so that they are not all combine into 1 string in the variable. This is needed as I need to check if there are multiple answers. If there are, I need to ask them to rephrase the question. Would appreciate any guidance on how I can separate the results that I got from looking up on the Excel and also how I can check if there are multiple answers being return.

Tak103_0-1637763184049.png

Tak103_2-1637763264614.png

Tak103_3-1637763297148.png

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
ChristianAbata
Community Champion
Community Champion

hi @Tak103  what you can do is add a separator in your append like this

YOURtext,

coma is separator.

Then you can use in a compose action the expression split("Yourtext",",") using the separator. So then as result you will have separated data in an array variable

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Tak103
Frequent Visitor

Thanks Christian. How will I check if multiple rows have been returned so that if 1 row is returned, I can then provide the answer but if multiple rows are returned, then ask them if they want to refine their question?  Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Users online (3,391)