cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RG040N
Frequent Visitor

Skipping the same questions but between topics

Hello guys,

I have figured out how to skip the same questions within the topic but how about skipping the same questions between the topics? so the users of Chabot will not be frustrated by asking the same questions all over again? 

thank you 
Richard 

2 REPLIES 2
gregmarbais
Helper II
Helper II

@RG040N Hey Richard, I think the only way to do that is by passing variables between topic and use that variable to set one in the topic. You can do this with Bot variables easily but there's a drawback - bot variables (currently) only reset if your user starts the conversation over. The drawback with passing Topic variables back and forth is that the topics don't pass certain variable types.

But all that said, I believe that there are some new features that go into public preview in November that will significantly help with this - specifically around the ability to pass and reuse variables.

Thank you very much i will try that 🙂 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Virtual Agents Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Virtual Agents!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,592)