cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Futurist
Helper I
Helper I

The bot content is invalid. Error code: 2001

I am getting below error while everything is in correct order in topic and as you can see the canvas even called for the flow to be actioned, but that green tick doesn't mean it ran. I have checked the flow runs and it doesn't get to that stage.

Any solution for this issue? What could cause it?

I have 4 topics which 3 of them are being called from 1 topic.

PVA Bot Error.PNG

12 REPLIES 12

Everything looks fine. Could you simply create a new flow, just having the trigger and return actions to see if it works?

Futurist
Helper I
Helper I

@TomaszPoszytek I think I found where the problem is, but still unable to solve it in a nice way.

Email issue.jpg

I ask the user to give their email address in the "main topic" and that s saved as "global variable" to share between topics, the main topic flows were working from the beginning so I decided to test if I ask user email address beginning of the other topic  the issue still persist or not. Well, it was the issue.

Now that I found out that actually the email address is not being communicated from main topic to other topics, how do I fix it? I don't want to ask users give their email address over and over when they jump to a new topic, I guess that is the whole purpose of sharing variables between topics.

Any idea how to address this issue?

Futurist
Helper I
Helper I

Thanks @TomaszPoszytek and @Jcook  just wanted to report that issue is identified and addressed.

there were 2 global bot with very similar name! It is shown in the screenshot the Email variable is Bot.UserEmail but the one in main topic which was collecting the email address was called "Bot.UserEmail1"
It is interesting that flow was not failing! Anyhow it is solved and topic can be closed.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Update

Welcome to the User Group Private Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (70,487)