cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Futurist
Helper I
Helper I

The bot content is invalid. Error code: 2001

I am getting below error while everything is in correct order in topic and as you can see the canvas even called for the flow to be actioned, but that green tick doesn't mean it ran. I have checked the flow runs and it doesn't get to that stage.

Any solution for this issue? What could cause it?

I have 4 topics which 3 of them are being called from 1 topic.

PVA Bot Error.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Futurist
Helper I
Helper I

Thanks @TomaszPoszytek and @Jcook  just wanted to report that issue is identified and addressed.

there were 2 global bot with very similar name! It is shown in the screenshot the Email variable is Bot.UserEmail but the one in main topic which was collecting the email address was called "Bot.UserEmail1"
It is interesting that flow was not failing! Anyhow it is solved and topic can be closed.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Jcook
Super User
Super User

Hello @Futurist 

When you click on "View flow details" what is shown?

Usually the error comes up if the Flow has failed or is not brining in the return values.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Check out my blog for Power Automate tips,
tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

Hi @Jcook Thanks for the reply, I am not sure where to find "view flow details" but if you mean to check the flow run history, it shows as it was never ran. As per below,

PVA.PNG

Hey @Futurist 

No problem,

I am referring to the "View flow details" from the bot itself. You can see this option in the Screenshot you shared.

image.png

Proud to be a Flownaut!

tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

Hey @Jcook 

That will redirect to the flow itself in a new page to make amendments but as mentioned it has no "run" in history

Hey @Futurist 

Hmm, that is weird,

What does your Flow look like, what does the return to PVA look like? (The last action in your Flow)

Could you try removing the Flow and adding it back.

Proud to be a Flownaut!

tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

Hey @Jcook ,

Actually after that flow there is a "message" and then "end conversation". 

Actually I have 4 topics which 1 topic is the main topic and the paths on the main topic ends with 3 "jump topic" action. The logic is to grab specific document based on the user input to the bot, the user also provides his/her email address which is shared from main topic as global bot, the flows are for sending email to the users and the paths of chatbot ends with a message after the outlook email is sent. 

There is no issue with main topic and all the routes work, I have a feeling the issue is the sub topics which maybe cannot talk back to the main topic that was called from. 

Futurist
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @TomaszPoszytek , may I please have your valuable insight on this issue? Thanks

Hi @Futurist, please print-screen and share design of your flow (Power Automate) that is called. Expand trigger and return to PVA action. Also, if there are any loops/ conditionals/ branches - please expand those as well before doing screenshot. Thanks!

Hi @TomaszPoszytek  thank you for your attention and help.

I have big topic that 3 other topics are being called from this topic, please see below the big (main) topic:

Tier main.PNG

As you can see above, 3 branches are going to another topics. The flows in main topic all work and flows run the chatbot also doesn't give error when in main topic. It gives error when running flows in any of the three subtopics. I suspect the issue being with PVA and not PA.

T2 to error.png

Next, I have selected "Tier 2" which then bot was guided to that topic and as you can see below the bot was responding well until the flow, it even shows with a "green tick" that flow is successfully actioned but it doesn't show any run if I check the flow in power automate, after that there are only two steps first is show message then it is ending conversation which none of these two run! The error is shown below:

CHatbot error.jpg

Please also see below the screenshot you asked for:

Power Automate Flow.PNG

Happy to give more info if needed. Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,868)