cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrm1

There was a problem reaching this app

Today I noticed that when using a chat bot the top half of the screen gives the error message with the lady thinking-it only happens on the desktop app (no issues when accessing from the internet). It also only happens if the bot icon is pulled to the left hand side; if it stays off the pin bar in the '3 dots' area this doesn't occur. Also no issues when accessing the bot from the chat section on the left tool bar. This error just started as we have had no previous issues with this. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the bot, the power virtual agents app, signed in and out of Teams, checked for updates, cleared caches all with no luck. Any suggestions would be appreciated

jrm1_0-1632947444746.png

2 REPLIES 2
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @jrm1,

I can also reproduce this in my Teams client with a couple of my PVA chat bots. I have also seen another thread about this: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General/random-error/m-p/1275390

It might be a good idea to raise a ticket with the Microsoft Support team about this issue: https://powervirtualagents.microsoft.com/en-us/support

In my demo environment.

1. Pinned PVA 

pinnedapp.png

2. Same PVA directly from the chat (with no issue)

directlyfromthechat.png

We are experiencing the same issue. Pinned PVA shows the error where accessed from chat works fine.

Anyone managed to find a solution please  🙂

prabodhaH_0-1633492506968.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,301)