Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fernandosilva
Helper V
Helper V

Transfer Agent to Agent

Hi there,

We have Power Virtual Agent connected with Omnichannel for Dynamics 365 Customer Service and according to the tutorials, is possible to transfer a conversation between Agents.

I have been looking on the platform from top to bottom and testing all the options and till now the only transfer that can be done is sending the conversation back to the "queue" as is not possible to choose the Agent directly.

I would like help to find out how can I transfer a chat from Agent to Agent on Dynamics 365 Customer Service, where I can choose the Agent I want to transfer the conversation to.

Kind regards,

Fernando

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Monkeyman
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi

The key here is to make sure that all of your users are setup in the Users section and are also assigned to the queue. Once they are there, if you click on the “Consult” button at the bottom of the conversational panel, you can then chat with another available person in the queue. 

this will open the consult panel, where you can have a conversation with the other person in your queue as well as the customer (separately in the conversation panel). 

Once in consultation, a people icon will appear at the bottom of the conversation panel, you can then transfer the chat to another agent. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Monkeyman
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi

The key here is to make sure that all of your users are setup in the Users section and are also assigned to the queue. Once they are there, if you click on the “Consult” button at the bottom of the conversational panel, you can then chat with another available person in the queue. 

this will open the consult panel, where you can have a conversation with the other person in your queue as well as the customer (separately in the conversation panel). 

Once in consultation, a people icon will appear at the bottom of the conversation panel, you can then transfer the chat to another agent. 

Thanks @Monkeyman,

That is not the best, but okeish solution.

I hope the Microsoft Team have a look into it properly and create a proper button to transfer to another agent without all this fuzz.

Cheers,

Fernando

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Users online (4,252)