cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TracyLivingston

Transfer to Agent Randomly Fails

We've been using PVA for several months and it was working fine with the transfer to live agent in Omni Channel for a period time but has since been failing. Now the chat widget immediately says "transferring to a live agent" but the request never connects to the agent in Dynamics/OmniChannel.

It took me weeks to get the integration working correctly and it's very frustrating that nothing has changed in the environment but it's failing to make the connection to live agents and provides no errors or information.

Has anyone experienced PVA making the connection to live agents, then randomly failing, and better yet a solution?

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @TracyLivingston ,

Not yet. 😞

Do you know if your credentials/license for PVA and OmniChannel was changed?

If you want, you can open a ticket to the PVA team, they can help you to understand better your issue behind your bot: https://powervirtualagents.microsoft.com/en-us/support 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português
mivakoc
PVA
PVA

Hi @TracyLivingston I reached out via direct message. Apologies for the inconvenience. We will need more details to get to the bottom of this. 

Michael 

Hi Renanto,

None of the credentials have changed although we did add Omni licenses, but existing licenses and users did not change. It appears there are more than one issue. Now the VA doesn't engage at all and simply sends the message that a live agent will be with you momentarily. I'll submit a ticket to PVA support as well. Thanks for the link.

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Update

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Virtual Agents innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Virtual Agents Community Super Users!

Congratulations to our Season 1 2021 Super User Crew!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (47,428)