cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnnaChu
Administrator
Administrator

Try the new features of Power Virtual Agents!

Heard about the evolution of Power Virtual Agents and want to give it a try? A selection of the features announced in this blog are available via the technology preview. You can sign up following the steps below, or try out the Power Virtual Agents click-through demo that you can access instantly.

A screenshot of the Click Through Demo opening page.A screenshot of the Click Through Demo opening page.

If you would like to sign up for the technology preview, you can start with these steps:

1. Submit a form to express your interest in participating at Power Virtual Agents Technology Preview.
  2. Sign up for the Dynamics 365 Insider Program.
  3. When it is your time to try the product, we will reach out to you with instructions on how to get your hands on the preview.
  4. While you wait, you can try the Power Virtual Agents click-through demo.

Join us for an AMA on Power Virtual Agents on June 14th to get your questions answered: https://aka.ms/PVACommunityAMA

11 REPLIES 11
fernandosilva
Helper V
Helper V

When these features are gonna be available?

Also, can the new features be used with old bots or just with new ones?

Cheers,

Fernando

AnnaChu
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @fernandosilva - as stated in the post above, the features were available via the Technology Preview. The Technology Preview was announced at Microsoft Build, and was made available for a month so we could get some feedback before General Availability. Technology Preview has now closed, but you can stay tuned here in the community for news on Power Virtual Agents. You can check out the new features from our PVA community bloggers here: 

CDSFounder
Frequent Visitor

@AnnaChu Can you share some more details about potential timeline for the next preview or public preview? We are looking to use PVA with IVR to large problem.

We would also welcome an invitation to any other upcoming previews. 🙂 

gregmarbais
Advocate I
Advocate I

I can't tell you how excited I am for these new features! I missed the preview but am eagerly waiting!

inzil2k
Frequent Visitor

@AnnaChu Since public preview is now available, can you clarify on how to access it? Seems like enabling release wave 2 features on the tenant is not enough?

Dbuild
Regular Visitor

When will this be available for usage and is there a release date mentioned?

CDSFounder
Frequent Visitor

I would also like to know when the preview will be available. We have marked our tenant as release wave 2, 2022 Last week we saw banners that said try the new Power Virtual agent canvas, but nothing happened when you clicked on it. This week they are gone.
HenryJammes
Microsoft
Microsoft

The dates for the public preview have been updated in the PVA Release Plans: New and planned features for Power Virtual Agents, 2022 release wave 2 | Microsoft Docs

Thanks for the update! 

Can you also share what the future pricing plans are for PVA? It seems there is a promo right now, but it's not clear what long term pricing looks like after the promo period. Pricing for the new voice based interactions would also be great.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,099)