cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to Connect in Bot Console (MS Virtual Agent)

Hi Team,

I have tried to create a Bot as per Documentation but i get this Error : "Unable to Connect" in the Bot Console after Creation.

Can somebody please help me or advice me to resolve this issue !!

The Screen Shot of the Error is attached hereby.

Many Thanks

Pritam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It is working for me - glitch maybe?

Joe

JoeGill_0-1599648031850.png

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
JoeGill
Resolver I
Resolver I

Sorry not seen that. It looks like a timeout.  I assume you selected "Start over with latest content"

Joe

Diganta
PVA
PVA

Hi,

Did clicking on "Start over with latest content" helped? If not, please share your test botID. To get the botID, go to Deploy > Custom website > See the botID GUID in the HTML under "Copy the code". See the attachment for a screenshot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I have tried starting the conversation by clicking on "Start Over" at the top .But no Luck !!! This was a fresh Bot Created to test the Capability of Power Automate Platform.

Any Idea Further ?!

Thanks & Regards

Pritam

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

The solution that you currently suggest is the procedure to deploy the Bot on a Channel precisely , which as per your kind advice is hosting it on your Web Page (By Embedding your Code into your Custom Application).

However, for the above scenario to work the Bot must first be responsive on its Testing Phase.And that is where i am stuck !!

Please let me know if you have any other thoughts.

Thanks & Regards

Pritam

Please share your test botID for us to investigate further. See instructions to get botID in my previous comment. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,

Sure.

The Bot ID : 7f109be3-f5ea-4c49-bc96-f6aa4b15a81d

Thank you for doing this ! 🙂

Thanks & Regards

Pritam

MaryT0905
Helper II
Helper II

@Diganta  @ggupta  I am experiencing this issue as well.  My Bot ID is dc4fc5ae-9088-4ff7-983c-debe1b8150da.  Can you please help me resolve this issue?

Thank you!

nellyfrom
Advocate I
Advocate I

Having same issue. Bot was working for initial half hour after installation and is now displaying "unable to connect". 

Please help 

<!DOCTYPE html><html><body><iframe src="https://powerva.microsoft.com/webchat/bots/16b882e5-a541-4f73-951d-993955597d51" frameborder="0" style="width: 100%; height: 100%;"></iframe></body></html>

It is working for me - glitch maybe?

Joe

JoeGill_0-1599648031850.png

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

PVA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (2,998)