cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
123TT
Regular Visitor

Urgent!!! How to change power virtual agent language

Hi, 

when I login to power virtual agent , I didnt see "create a bot" page , so I didnt have change the select the language.

then it shows the default language "English" and I didnt notice that and I think it's just the tool bar using English. 

After I finished my flow and did the bot test then I found the language issue cause the test is not smoothly even I type all Chinese for the trigger phrases and massage , but the bot test still failed due to the language.

Does anyone know how to change the language?

I can create a new flow , but just wanna know where can I change the language setting.

Thanks 

9 REPLIES 9
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @123TT ,

Did you remember in which language did you create your chatbot?

Because when you create new bot selecting a language, you cannot change it after that. It’s not available yet to change the language after create a bot.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

how to create a new bot?

ManirajKV
Advocate I
Advocate I

@123TT You can follow this link, in one of the steps it will ask you to choose a language. Am not sure whether it will have Chinese or not. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/fundamentals-get-started

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/authoring-language-support

Hope this post helps! 

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to help other users to find it. 

Many Thanks!

Maniraj.

renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @123TT ,

I have a free course inside my YouTube channel that can help you to create a lot of bots: (9) What is the Microsoft Power Virtual Agents? - YouTube

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

Hi

I checked the video already and they all mentioned that after sign in then you will see below table and choose language, however, I didnt see it.

My question is what's the steps to make the below photo show up and create the new bot. thanks 

123TT_0-1611238832710.png

Hi Expert,

Thanks for your feedback. 

I checked the video already and they all mentioned that after sign in then you will see below table and choose language, however, I didnt see it.

My question is what's the steps to make the below photo show up and create the new bot. thanks 

123TT_1-1611238986743.png

123TT
Regular Visitor

Hi Expert,

I finally find the button to create a new bot.

however, the test still failed for some trigger phrases...

could you please teach me how to create a ticket by steps. thanks 

renatoromao
Super User
Super User

hi @123TT ,

You can use this link to open a ticket: https://powervirtualagents.microsoft.com/en-us/support

Also, if you need to get the Bot ID information, you can go to the Channels >> Custom website >> You will see an iframe that contains the ID like (XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXX) value.

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

@123TT did you tried clicking the more options? can you send the pic?

Hope this post helps! 

If you like this post, give a "Thumbs up". Where it solved your request, Mark it as a "Solution" to help other users to find it. 

Many Thanks! 

Maniraj.

Connect Me: LinkedIn

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Update

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Virtual Agents innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Virtual Agents Community Super Users!

Congratulations to our Season 1 2021 Super User Crew!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (74,612)