cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
123TT
Regular Visitor

Urgent!!! How to change power virtual agent language

Hi, 

when I login to power virtual agent , I didnt see "create a bot" page , so I didnt have change the select the language.

then it shows the default language "English" and I didnt notice that and I think it's just the tool bar using English. 

After I finished my flow and did the bot test then I found the language issue cause the test is not smoothly even I type all Chinese for the trigger phrases and massage , but the bot test still failed due to the language.

Does anyone know how to change the language?

I can create a new flow , but just wanna know where can I change the language setting.

Thanks 

9 REPLIES 9
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @123TT ,

Did you remember in which language did you create your chatbot?

Because when you create new bot selecting a language, you cannot change it after that. It’s not available yet to change the language after create a bot.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

how to create a new bot?

ManirajKV
Advocate I
Advocate I

@123TT You can follow this link, in one of the steps it will ask you to choose a language. Am not sure whether it will have Chinese or not. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/fundamentals-get-started

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/authoring-language-support

Hope this post helps! 

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to help other users to find it. 

Many Thanks!

Maniraj.

renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @123TT ,

I have a free course inside my YouTube channel that can help you to create a lot of bots: (9) What is the Microsoft Power Virtual Agents? - YouTube

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

Hi

I checked the video already and they all mentioned that after sign in then you will see below table and choose language, however, I didnt see it.

My question is what's the steps to make the below photo show up and create the new bot. thanks 

123TT_0-1611238832710.png

Hi Expert,

Thanks for your feedback. 

I checked the video already and they all mentioned that after sign in then you will see below table and choose language, however, I didnt see it.

My question is what's the steps to make the below photo show up and create the new bot. thanks 

123TT_1-1611238986743.png

123TT
Regular Visitor

Hi Expert,

I finally find the button to create a new bot.

however, the test still failed for some trigger phrases...

could you please teach me how to create a ticket by steps. thanks 

renatoromao
Super User
Super User

hi @123TT ,

You can use this link to open a ticket: https://powervirtualagents.microsoft.com/en-us/support

Also, if you need to get the Bot ID information, you can go to the Channels >> Custom website >> You will see an iframe that contains the ID like (XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXX) value.

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

@123TT did you tried clicking the more options? can you send the pic?

Hope this post helps! 

If you like this post, give a "Thumbs up". Where it solved your request, Mark it as a "Solution" to help other users to find it. 

Many Thanks! 

Maniraj.

Connect Me: LinkedIn

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

March Update

Welcome to the User Group Private Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (49,695)