Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alexa2022
Helper I
Helper I

Use Yes No condition to filter from Share Point list and display message

Hi, 

I am trying to use the condition - "Yes / No" in a flow to get the bot to filter from a Share Point list. The Yes option works well, but when the no condition should be actioned nothing happens. I'm trying to get the bot just to display a message to the user for no but am not sure where I am going wrong. Can anyone advise please? Do you need to use the compose option as I have only used the get items from SharePoint option, which I know works and initialise variable for my yes table display.  

Thanks, 

3 REPLIES 3
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @Alexa2022,

Can you share a screenshot of your flow setup and one of your Power Virtual Agent topic? This might help us troubleshoot and find your issue.

Jondoesflow
Helper IV
Helper IV

You could initialise a string variable, call it Response. Then after the get items step for SharePoint, you could do a condition. The condition to evaluate would be looking at the length of the body of the get lost step: length(body) Then see if it is greater than 0. If it is set the Response variable you need for Yes. If no, then set the response variable value to what you need for no. Then pass this back to the chatbot.
Alexa2022
Helper I
Helper I

Thanks all -  I think  it might be working now. I have ended up creating another variable as an output and I think it's working now. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Users online (1,323)