cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Why power virtual agent is costlier and expensive than Azure Bot framework?

Our organization is new to power virtual agents and currently we use bot based on .net framework hosted on azure. We are looking to switch to power virtual agent, but we wonder what more it has than azure bot framework.

What it offers more than the .net bot framework that worth its 1000$ price? In terms of functionality or in terms of usability.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Re: Why power virtual agent is costlier and expensive than Azure Bot framework?

Hi Vignesh,

I would prefer if the PVA pricing was more competitive however I do appreciate why it is priced this high.

PVA empowers anybody to create a chatbot without needing any technical skills.  A business user who is a subject matter expert can easily create a bot. The same cannot be said for the Azure bot framework

hth

Joe

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi Vignesh,

I would prefer if the PVA pricing was more competitive however I do appreciate why it is priced this high.

PVA empowers anybody to create a chatbot without needing any technical skills.  A business user who is a subject matter expert can easily create a bot. The same cannot be said for the Azure bot framework

hth

Joe

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

You need to think about implementation time = costs as well as licensing. The no code interface makes that implementation time and cost (including ongoing iteration and improvement) substantially less than building a bot with code.

Helpful resources

Announcements
BOT Sharing Gallery

BOT Sharing Gallery is now LIVE!

Want to Share a ChatBot? Post it in our Bot Sharing Gallery!

PVA Use the Community!

Are you new to the Power Virtual Agents Community?

Check out Using the Community to learn more!

PVA Thumb

Video of the Week

Travel Approval Bot

PVA Thumb

Video of the Week

Returning an image as a message

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,769)