cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maniyarsohel
Regular Visitor

Without using start over trigger how can I update the content of power virtual agent chatbot

I have created a chatbot and published it on my team but now I want update some content from that power virtual agent chatbot and republish it .How can I get updated content in chatbot without typing the start over trigger.Help me to solve this issue.

3 REPLIES 3
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

I'm not sure I follow what you are asking.  If you update the chatbot and Publish a new version then the next time the chatbot is invoked it will use the new definition.  Existing conversations will continue to use the old definition.  But all chatbots will time out after a certain amount of inactivity.  So it shouldn't take more than a day for the new definition to be used everywhere.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
maniyarsohel
Regular Visitor

No need to type "start over" when I open the chatbot? will it be automatically updated?

If you are opening a new chat with the chatbot, as opposed to typing into an existing one you should not need to type start over.  You only need the start over if the chatbot is still running in an existing instance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,132)