cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kennethpeng

how to achieve a dynamic column table as a response in PVA chatbot

dynamic table demo.png

I have a case which needed to display a dynamic column table in virtual agent chatbot, could you guide how to do?

for example: a table with recent rolling 3 month data to be a response and show in a virtual agent chatbot, say, in May, the table will show 3 column by months named 'Apr, May Jun' data, then get to Jun, new 3 columns named 'May, Jun, Jul' will be displayed, again in Jul, include 3 columns named  'Jun, July, Aug' . how to achieve it. thank you very much!

Welcome to email me with Kenneth.peng@sherwin.com.

Kenneth

2 REPLIES 2
Jim_iTalent
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hey there,

This was originally posted in the Community Feedback forum, as it was off-topic to that area, I've moved it to the proper forum.

Best,

Jim Finch

Community Manager

Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you want, but you can use the Markdown language in a Power Automate flow called from a Bot action that will query a data source for content and build a table to return to the Bot.  The Table is static when it is returned, but the data will be up to date when the flow creates it.  Use markdown to format Power Automate approvals - Power Automate | Microsoft Docs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Join me at 365 and PWR EduCon in Chicago
EduCon Chicago 2022

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Users online (2,552)