cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msondkar

multiple choice options for prompts returned from Azure Q&A service

Hi,

I've integrated azure custom Q&A service to Power Virtual Agent using Power Automate. However I don't find any options that would allow me to show multiple choice options based on prompts returned from Q&A service.

Is there any way I can show follow up prompts? I'm looking for a solution that would support any number of prompts.

Thanks,

Mahesh

3 REPLIES 3
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @msondkar,

Have a look at the multi-turn conversations documentation.

The documentation is a bit outdated, but as far as I am aware within Language Studio you would still have the option to add follow-up prompts:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cognitive-services/qnamaker/how-to/multi-turn

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

@Expiscornovus  Thanks for your reply. I already added follow up prompts within Q&A knowledge base. I've integrated Q&A service to Power Virtual Agent using Power Automate. Now I want to show follow up prompts in Power Virtual Agent. 

Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @msondkar,

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you needed help with configuring follow-up prompts, my bad! 😅

I have not seen a configuration for this in the documentation or the interface.

Might be good to ask somebody from Microsoft if this is actually supported in Power Virtual Agents?

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,519)