cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

How to Get Started Using the Flow Community

Hello, and thank you for stopping by the Microsoft Flow Community! If you've clicked on this thread then there's a chance that you need some assistance getting started with the Microsoft Flow Community. I hope that you were able to Register for an Account by now. See the Community FAQ Thread if you need some reference regarding granting Admin permission to register for the Community!

I am going to run through some of the first few things that will help you get your Microsoft Flow Community Account set up properly!

• If you haven't registered yet, go back to the Main Page and click "Register"!Register.pngClick "Register"

• If you haven't updated your profile information, click "My Profile" and update it!

My Settings.pngClick "My Settings"

• You can add/update your personal and social information, change preferences, change your profile picture, and adjust a few other technical settings!

Personal Settings.pngAdd all of the information that you'd like!

Okay, great! Now that you've created your Community User Account, head over to the Microsoft Flow Community Blog to see some content that was created by your fellow Flow Community Members! New content is published there multiple times weekly and you're guaranteed to find something to peak your workflow automation interests when scrolling through! 

Another place to stop by if you are ever in need of some Flow inspiration is the Microsoft Flow Product Blog! There are weekly Flow tutorials published called "Flow of the Week", as well as product update information and feature release insights from the Flow Product team!

I'll be returning to this thread to add more info as time goes on to add more!

Thanks for reading!!

-Gabriel

Microsoft Flow Community Manager

-Gabriel
Microsoft Power Automate Community Manager
Are YOU a member of your local Power Automate User Group?
Fill out This Form to claim your Community User Group Member Badge!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users online (4,826)