cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MTB
Level: Power Up

How to get to message 11

If I'm looking through responses to a question on the forums I can page through the first 10 reply messages, but in the case of a thread with more than 10 replies I see no way to get to the next page.  What am I missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Re: How to get to message 11

Hey, @MTB!

Thank you for posting on the Microsoft Flow Community! You are not the first user to bring this to my attention, but I absolutely appreciate you posting about this so that other users can be aware. This component is missing from certain areas of the Flow community site at the moment. I am working with platform support to get the issues solved so that users may navigate to older messages on posts. I have adjusted the number of messages that display per page as a temporary fix. Thank you for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you!

-Gabriel

Microsoft Flow Community Manager

-Gabriel
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Re: How to get to message 11

Hey, @MTB!

Thank you for posting on the Microsoft Flow Community! You are not the first user to bring this to my attention, but I absolutely appreciate you posting about this so that other users can be aware. This component is missing from certain areas of the Flow community site at the moment. I am working with platform support to get the issues solved so that users may navigate to older messages on posts. I have adjusted the number of messages that display per page as a temporary fix. Thank you for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you!

-Gabriel

-Gabriel

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 68 members 4,468 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: