cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chris73
Level: Powered On

Post gets rejected

Hi guys,

i tried to publish a post but it always gets rejected. First it says it needs to be approved but if I check the status its already "rejected". For no possible reasons and no explenations given. I could really need some help from the forum.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Post gets rejected

Hey, @chris73!

Thanks for the quick reply! I will make note of this and monitor for anyone else reporting this issue. It is possible this could be a network connection issue. Please let me know if this behavior persists frequently and I will take a deeper dive into what could be happening. 

Thanks again for posting on the Flow Community!

-Gabriel

Microsoft Flow Community Manager

-Gabriel
Microsoft Power Automate Community Manager

View solution in original post

Administrator
Administrator

Hey, @jwhite!

Thanks so much for posting! 

I have investigated this specific instance and it appears that your post was marked spam by our automatic spam filter. It has since been removed from the spam quarantine and made public once again. Please let me know if you are not able to see your post. 

Also, please feel free to report platform behavior like this in the future, as it is great to know where our spam filter is stopping good content from being posted. A post just like the one you made here is perfect to let us know the issue.

Thanks again! 

-Gabriel

5 REPLIES 5
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for reaching out! I have also been experiencing this issue with our Community site. Please include a screenshot of what you were seeing so that I may relay it better to my platform support team so that they can help us get it fixed!

Thanks in advance!

-Gabriel

-Gabriel
chris73
Level: Powered On

"sadly" I tried it again the day after and my topic got posted. It seems to me that if you update a post too often within a short period the forum will automatically reject the post. 

Administrator
Administrator

Hey, @chris73!

Thanks for the quick reply! I will make note of this and monitor for anyone else reporting this issue. It is possible this could be a network connection issue. Please let me know if this behavior persists frequently and I will take a deeper dive into what could be happening. 

Thanks again for posting on the Flow Community!

-Gabriel

-Gabriel

jwhite
Level 8

Hi @GabrielStJohn ,

I just encountered this issue, was replying to a post by another user and published my post.

I noticed a mistake so I edited it, then noticed another mistake (don't judge me...) and edited again. Upon publishing it for the third time it got automatically rejected. Upon searching around for a while it would appear that it was automatically marked as spam.

Curiously though it says that "If you believe this was in error submit an abuse report" with a link that then takes you to the page to report inappropriate content, even though it is really reporting the opposite! I submitted a report anyway and hopefully my post gets approved as I was quite proud of the solution.

Link to thread/post in question if it helps

Administrator
Administrator

Hey, @jwhite!

Thanks so much for posting! 

I have investigated this specific instance and it appears that your post was marked spam by our automatic spam filter. It has since been removed from the spam quarantine and made public once again. Please let me know if you are not able to see your post. 

Also, please feel free to report platform behavior like this in the future, as it is great to know where our spam filter is stopping good content from being posted. A post just like the one you made here is perfect to let us know the issue.

Thanks again! 

-Gabriel

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 326 members 5,916 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: