cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DLGross
Level 8

Unable to change email

my company has been acquired and I have a new email address. I have changed it in my Flow community forum profile and received and accepted the verification email from th system. When I try to login with my new email address, i'm asked to enter a new user name and if I try to enter DLGross, i'm told that its already in use. How can I get this resolved?

TIA

Dean Gross

Office 365- MSCA
SharePoint - MCSE
Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Unable to change email

Unfortunately, due to SSO implications users are not able to change the email associated with their Flow Community User Account. The only way to be registered with a different email address is to create a new account that is registered with the correct email address and then I can have my support team migrate the email from your new profile to the old one so that you will be registered with your desired email address. Our apologies if this causes any inconvenience. Please let me know if this is something you need assistance with!

-Gabriel

Microsoft Flow Community Manager

-Gabriel
Microsoft Power Automate Community Manager

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, @DLGross!

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Flow Community! I have sent you a private message to further address this issue as I might need some additional information from you.

Thanks!

-Gabriel

-Gabriel
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Unfortunately, due to SSO implications users are not able to change the email associated with their Flow Community User Account. The only way to be registered with a different email address is to create a new account that is registered with the correct email address and then I can have my support team migrate the email from your new profile to the old one so that you will be registered with your desired email address. Our apologies if this causes any inconvenience. Please let me know if this is something you need assistance with!

-Gabriel

-Gabriel

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 175 members 5,120 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: