cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sujeetriseup

Action_to_start_parallel_refresh failed : delay of 1 sec not supported for Consumption SKU

I am trying to run parallel power bi dataset refresh. To start parallel refresh inside switch looks like I need to have an action. Hence, I used Delay action for 1 sec. It was running fine earlier. Today, I got the below error. 

Error: Action 'Action_to_start_parallel_refresh' failed

Error details : The provided 'Wait' action 'interval' value '1' 'Second' is not supported for the 'Consumption' SKU. The value must be between '5' seconds and '30' day(s).

Is it a temporary error or it's permanent one? Let me know if there is any better alternative for same.

Note: For now I have increased the delay to 5 and it worked. But I don't want to wait that long.

1 REPLY 1
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sujeetriseup ,

The information in Error details seems to remind us that this Power BI SKU is related, because Power Automate does not involve SKU related issues.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (87,911)