cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Add ServiceNow connector to Power Apps

Unable to access data from Service Now in Power Apps. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Add ServiceNow connector to Power Apps

Hi @ farisshatat,

Could you please share more details about the error that you meet when you access data from Service Now in Power Apps?

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned, I could connect to Service Now in Power Apps on my side.

Please check if you have fill in the correct parameters when you create a connection to Service Now in Power Apps.

Please refer to the Instance (Mine is dev49840), the username (Mine is admin) and the password as screenshot shot below to create the connection to Service Now in Power Apps.

Capture.PNG

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi Alice 

I'm able to connect to Service Now but unable to do anything with it such as creating a form and using the ServiceNow instance as my data source or when making Get request with ServiceNow.GetRecords("incident").result will create X number of items in the Gallery List but does not allow me to access properties when trying set a value to a Label Control in an item. Another example is the Post method - ServiceNow.PostRecord("incident',"{short_description:"test"}), will create a record in ServiceNow but the property "short_description" will not be set.

Thanks

-Faris

Highlighted
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hi @v-yuazh-msft

I've the same problem countrows works but empty list (no fields)

Label1.Text = CountRows(ServiceNow.GetRecords("incident";{sysparm_query:"active=true^location=f5xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx4"}).result) displays 67

Button1.OnSelect = ClearCollect(LocationIncident;ServiceNow.GetRecords("incident";{sysparm_query:"active=true^location=f5xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx4"}).result)
LocationIncident is empty without any fields title.

Sans titre.png

Highlighted
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hi @v-yuazh-msft

I've the same problem countrows works but empty list (no fields)

Label1.Text = CountRows(ServiceNow.GetRecords("incident";{sysparm_query:"active=true^location=f5xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx4"}).result) displays 67

Button1.OnSelect = ClearCollect(LocationIncident;ServiceNow.GetRecords("incident";{sysparm_query:"active=true^location=f5xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx4"}).result)
LocationIncident is empty without any fields title.

Sans titre.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (9,782)