cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jgonzalez
Advocate I
Advocate I

Admin Bug in Approvals App - Something went wrong. Wait a bit, then try again (For multiple person approvals)

From within the Teams Desktop App (on Mac or PC):

This issue occurs when anyone from my tenancy + and Admin creates a New Approval Request with Multiple Approvers and turns on "Requires a response from all approvers".

The first person can approve without any errors.

The second person always runs into the "Something went wrong. Wait a bit, then try again".

Waiting a bit, and then trying again does not fix the problem. This issue has been going on for about a month or more as of (April 29 2021)

From within a Chrome Browser (Version 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (x86_64)):

Same scenario above except the error is now "You did your part, no further input is needed from you at this time.".

I assume the issue lies with the Admin role.

Temporary Solution: DO NOT ADD AN ADMIN AS PART OF APPROVAL CHAIN

1 REPLY 1
mrmwink
Regular Visitor

Hi, we have found this happening in one of our environments but it doesn't seem to be when it's an admin, did you find an actual solution, I have a ticket with Microsoft but heard nothing back?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,356)