cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate I
Advocate I

Adobe Sign - Get form field data of agreement - Invalid agreement ID

The Adobe Sign action "Get form field data of agreement" always throws this error: "The Agreement ID specified is invalid".

Other actions like "Get the status of an agreement" take the same exact ID without issue. I suspect a bug in the action, "Get form field data of agreement".

See below:

Capture01.JPG

Capture02.JPG

Capture03.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello,

I see that you have opened a MS Case for this issue which I believe is the right thing to do in this scenario.  I do see that the publisher is Adobe Inc. (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/adobesign/), so we may have to get them involved.  I'd say let's continue to move forward with the case.

Thanks!

Problem:

Adobe Sign native Flow connector cannot not successfully run the “Get Form Field Data” action when the original sender is a different person from the Flow account holder trying to run the action. From what I could gather from support, this is by design for some unfathomable reason. This means that the connector is only useful for personal flows, destroying any hope of natively processing AdobeSign agreements in an enterprise setting. Adobe needs to fix this!

Workaround:

Encodian offers a Microsoft Flow connector that can successfully accomplish the “Get Form Field Data from PDF” action regardless of who the sender is. However, the Encodian solution is at a premium.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (9,939)