cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

After an Update to Flow on Your Side, All My Flows Are Broken!!

he update discussed in this thread seems to have introduced a new, drasticly reduced, lookup colum limit that has broken all 6 of my flows!!  Can you all verify that you all introduced a new limit on the lookup colums?  My Flows had been working for months and my column count has not changed.  Now when I attempt to resumbit a flow, the error I am getting is "The query cannot be completed because the number of lookup columns it contains exceeds the lookup column threshold enforced by the administrator."

• What is the maximum limit?
  • How can you all make sure that customers are made aware of such changes in advance?  I have time sensitve flows that are stuck in limbo right now.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @inthisidrown,

Would you please tell us the session id of the problematic flows so that I will try to escalate this to pg team and let them to have a look at it?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Hi Mona,

I sent you a private message but just to be clear, the flows are working now that I removed a bunch of columns from my SharePoint lists.

Highlighted

@v-monli-msft, it there any update here?

Highlighted

@v-monli-msft, still awaiting some reply to this thread. Cat Happy

Highlighted

Hi @inthisidrown,

Really sorry for the delayed response. I saw you said that the flows are working now after you deleted some of your columns. How many columns do you have is the list that has the issue? Have you tried with others lists that do not have so many columns?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

@v-monli-msft, no problemo!!  I haven't specifically counted, all my flows connected to SharePoint lists are currently working after deleting dozens of columns.  I would prefer to get the authoritative answer to the following questions:

• What is the maximum limit?
  • How can you all make sure that customers are made aware of such changes in advance?  

I don't want to guess and I don't want to spend a whole lot of time experimenting to determine what the hard limit is.Cat Happy

Thanks in advance!!

Highlighted

@v-monli-msft, I am still awaiting an answer to my questions.  It is impotant to know the exact limitations for any future design changes.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (12,083)