cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Glenda
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Apply To Each - where did the sequential/parallel setting go?

Hi guys, 

I wanted to change the "sequential" setting of the Apply To Each action in one of my flows and it seems to have disappeared. 

ApplyToEachSetting.png

When clicking on the settings icon it states that there are no settings to be configured. 

I checked previous flows where I used this functionality as well, not available anymore...

What will my loops do? Run in parallel of sequential? Why is the setting gone?

Thanks, 

Glenda

4 REPLIES 4
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Glenda,

Thanks for feedback.

When testing this issue on my side, I also found that the Settings option for the “Apply to each” action is greyed out, it says that “This operation has no settings to configure”.

I will help confirm this on my side and back to you once I got any updates.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Glenda,

I have some updates for you.

It will be resurfaced soon, I will keep an eye on it and once it is available, I will back to you.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Mabel, 

Thank you for the update and the follow-up.

Best regards, 

Glenda

Hello Mabel,

Please roll out the fix to the sequantial/parallel setting for the Apply To Each action ASAP. This is causing Approval workflows to behave different that intended.

Thank you,

Albert

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (106,699)