Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tamras
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Apply to Each and Condition action

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing these issues:

1) The 'apply to each' preview does not work.  When I click on the next time, the output remains the same as the first. Therefore, I am unable to see if the flow works or not unless I actually update the items on my SharePoint list.

2017-05-05_1628.png

2) The CONDITION action is not allowing me to enter any value. The right field is disabled. The only way I could do it is through the Advanced Mode.  However, I can only switch to advance mode if I click on it first without adding a value on the left. If I enter a value on the left field and click on the 'Edit in advanced mode' -- it does nothing.

2017-05-05_1505.png

4 REPLIES 4
telu
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Tamras,

for the second issue, what browser are you using? is it IE? if it's chrome, could you hit Ctrl+Alt+A to display the configuration, And search for designer, tell us what's the designer version it is?

"designer": {
            "versions": {
                "default": "1.20501.1.8",
                "next": "1.20501.1.8",
                "previous": "1.20410.1.9",
                "diet": "1.20306.2.19",
                "dev": "",
                "latip1": ""
            }

I think it should work in privacy/incognito mode, which would solve some cache issue. Could you do that and try the condition again? Thank you.

Hi @telu

I'm using IE 11.  I tried InPrivate browsing in IE anyway and still with the same result.

Just an update. I am still experiencing the same issue in IE (Condition - value is disabled). However, it doesnt appear to be an issue in Chrome. 

Unfortuantely, the Apply to Each preview issue I'm having in IE is also an issue in Chrome.

I am also not seeing the Apply to each preview values update for each run. It stays the same as the first run values.

Is there a fix for this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,585)