cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dionmills_argos
Frequent Visitor

Approvals page not loading (Something went wrong)

Hi All,

I am suddenly unable to visit the approvals page on flows, if i click the approvals tab i have to wait for a few minutes and then all i get is...

'It Looks Like Something Went Wrong'

If you contact support, you may be asked to provide the following details:

Time:
Server/Client Correlation ID: 894615c8-dd6d-43d1-9274-c3a7f467041e
x-ms-client-request-id (Client->Backend Request Header): b3ff0290-cc06-4452-9e12-ef8a-52bf22e5
x-ms-correlation-request-id (Backend Response Header): ea9583aa-58c5-48c9-b1b2-7045bd6ffdbb
Error: The connection has been closed by the client while the server is still processing its request for 'Microsoft.ProcessSimple'.

Error

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dionmills_argos
Frequent Visitor

Re: Approvals page not loading (Something went wrong)

HI,

It appears it was a temporary problem with our defautl environment and everything is working fine today. I did notice that while this problem was in place any secondary environments were working fine with flow (as long as they didnt have a database of course). So i will be using flows in a seperate environment for now to eliminate any issues.

Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Dionmills_argos,

Which environment are you in?

In default environment, I can visit the Approvals page with no error. While in a new environment, it seems I will also get the similar error message with you.

The error says that currently, Flow doesn't support attaching to an existing database. This functionality is coming soon.

3.PNG

Please check the current environment you are using. And please also try if the following ways work for you:

>Please try to clear the cookies and login in again.
>Please open the browser in incognito mode and login again

Please feel free reply if you are still getting this issue.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
dionmills_argos
Frequent Visitor

HI,

It appears it was a temporary problem with our defautl environment and everything is working fine today. I did notice that while this problem was in place any secondary environments were working fine with flow (as long as they didnt have a database of course). So i will be using flows in a seperate environment for now to eliminate any issues.

Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

Power Automate
Power Automate

Hi @dionmills_argos

Sorry about the inconvenience.

We store Approvals data in a Common Data Service database. The issue you saw was due to an underlying issue in the database associated with your environment. The CDS team is aware of the issue and patched your database, which resolved your problem. They are working to address the root cause of the issue to prevent it from happening again in other databases.

As for @v-yamao-msft's error, we are currently unable to attach to previously existing Common Data Service databases - Flow has to create it on your behalf, and if one already exists in your environment we can't use it. Next week we will be lighting up support for attaching to previously existing CDS databases, so this should no longer be a problem in a week's time. The workaround for now is to create a new environment in the PowerApps admin portal (https://admin.powerapps.com/), and select "Skip" when asked to create a CDS database.

Best,

Mark

Highlighted
amalmuh

Please explain how can i solve this 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (7,357)