cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

'Ask in PowerApps' element is not removed from Automate JSON when deleted from Flow GUI

'Ask in PowerApps' element is not removed from Automate JSON when deleted from Automate GUI.

Steps to reproduce:

- Create new Instant Automate

- Choose PowerApps trigger

- Add a Compose action

- Select 'Ask in PowerApps'

- Click Save

- Remove the 'Ask in PowerApps' item from Compose and replace it with anything else (ex: a string)

- Click Save

- Click 'Peek Code' in the trigger menu

- The 'required' section will still contain the deleted element

I did not run into this issue in the above manner, but it is a simple way to reproduce it. I found the problem when trying to populate a SharePoint with PowerApp values, so it appears to be a general Automate issue, not specific to the Compose action.

1 REPLY 1
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Thank you for your feedback!

I could reproduce the same situation on my side, and we could not edit the peek code of the trigger currently.

Although we have deleted the corresponding Ask in PowerApps in other field, this change will not be reflected on the trigger, it will also maintain the previous code, only when you add an Ask in PowerApps again, it will add extra attributes.

I will report this situation and if there are any updates, I will post back.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (50,652)