cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TePeBoxer
Level: Powered On

Azure Data Factory Activity - Subscriptions

I have access to multiple subscriptions with different MicrosoftIDs. I have one MicrosoftID which is assigned to only one subscription. The Azure Data Factory activity works fine with it. I have another ID which has many subscriptions assigned (at least I think that's the reason). When I enter the subscription ID and try to select a Resource Group I get an error like "Could not retrive values. The access token is from the wrong issuer...", a quite lenghtly error telling me stuff about how to get the token for the right tenant etc. It pretty much looks the same as this forum entry: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Connecting-To-Data/Flow-connection-to-Azure-Automation-Subscript.... So is it possible that it's really related to how many subscriptions you have with the MicrosoftID you use?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Azure Data Factory Activity - Subscriptions

Hi @TePeBoxer,

Are you working with connector Azure Data Factory?

How is your flow created?

Could you share a screenshot of your flow to help reproduce this issue on my side? 

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
TePeBoxer
Level: Powered On

Re: Azure Data Factory Activity - Subscriptions

Hi, sorry for the late reply, I was travelling a lot... Anyway... I do use the Azure Data Factory connector. There's really not much to share, I just used a random trigger (i.e. the scheduling) to kick off the ADF connector to start a ADF pipeline. The issue comes up depending on the Microsoft ID I use to log into Azure... Not sure if it's really related to the number of subscriptions I have behind the different IDs but that's what I think right now... 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,925)