cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

BadGateway (500 Error) There is not enough space on the disk.

I have a flow that saves emails from gmail to an excel file in my OneDrive.

There is plenty of available space in my OneDrive and the target excel file is much smaller than the maximum supported size (it is 1MB) but my flow fails since November the 1st for all incoming emails with the following details:

{
"error": {
    "code": 500,
    "source": "flow-apim-europe-001-francecentral-01.azure-apim.net",
    "clientRequestId": "ee610aff-ce3d-4f98-b033-3fd0bbe76c22",
    "message": "BadGateway",
    "innerError": {
      "status": 500,
      "message": "There is not enough space on the disk.\r\n\r\nclientRequestId: ee610aff-ce3d-4f98-b033-3fd0bbe76c22\r\nserviceRequestId: ee610aff-ce3d-4f98-b033-3fd0bbe76c22",
      "source": "excel-we.azconn-we-01.p.azurewebsites.net"
    }
  }
}

Btw, a secondary question would be how to resubmit all the failed (more than 200) runs once the problem is resolved?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Isaak
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: BadGateway (500 Error) There is not enough space on the disk.

Hi,

Unlinking the account did not help.

I managed to solve the problem by selecting a different excel file for exporting the emails.

There is a file size limit of 2MB when saving to an excel file. When the file was almost full I used to make a copy of the file and delete all the records from the file. I did that in order to avoid editing the flow itself.

But it seems that even if the excel file size appears to be small there must be some internal size or counter that when is exceeded (I was use the same file for more than a year now) it leads to the error of my case. Of course, the error is not very informative, to say the least.

Thanks,

Isaak

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pim,

Is disk which OneDrive located in almost full?

If it is, you can consider changing the location of your OneDrive folder:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/change-the-location-of-your-onedrive-folder-f386fb81-1461-4...

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

Please notice that I have written, "There is plenty of available space in my OneDrive ...".

To be more exact I have around 970GB available.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pim,

Please sign out of the app on your computer by clicking on the cloud on the system tray (bottom right of your desktop, where the time shows). If there is no cloud icon in the system tray, click the arrow to show the hidden icons in the system tray to see if it is there.
On the cloud icon, click the three dots, then Settings. On the Account tab choose to Unlink this PC and then Unlink Account.
Then sign back in on the app.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

Hi,

Unlinking the account did not help.

I managed to solve the problem by selecting a different excel file for exporting the emails.

There is a file size limit of 2MB when saving to an excel file. When the file was almost full I used to make a copy of the file and delete all the records from the file. I did that in order to avoid editing the flow itself.

But it seems that even if the excel file size appears to be small there must be some internal size or counter that when is exceeded (I was use the same file for more than a year now) it leads to the error of my case. Of course, the error is not very informative, to say the least.

Thanks,

Isaak

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,411)