cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HelgeNorvang
Advocate III
Advocate III

Big flow (many actions, conditions etc.) - problem with Update File Properties after import

Hi,

I have experienced, in my rather large and complex Flow, that when I open any SharePoint Update Fil Properties action to change the Site Url property, the whole browser page turns blank. The only way to get out of it is to hit the back button in the browser (or on my mouse). This obvioiusly makes me loose any changes done.

Note that this flow has been imported from an export for the purpose of using the same flow for a different Site Collection in SharePoint Online. I have not experienced this bug in an non-imported Flow.

2 REPLIES 2
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @HelgeNorvang,

This issue won’t appear when you are trying to update the site address URL of Update file properties action on the original flow?

Will it happen when you change the site address URL for other actioons?

How many actions are there in your flow?

Have you tried to clear cache then try again or change to a different browser?

This issue cannot be reproduced this issue on my side. If you are still having the issue, please feel free post back with more details on the flow, I will help report this issue on my side.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

No, the issue doesn't happen when I'm editing the original Flow, nor after I have replaced the troubling action with a new one.

The issue doesn't happen on other actions with the Site Url property.

I have something like 100 - 110 actions in my flow (including variables, conditions, for eachs, scopes, http calls to other flows, etc.).

Clearing the cache nor different browser helped.

I'm not sure if I can provide any more details. The details of the flow can not be shared as it would reveal business information.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,104)