cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Bing error when using the Locations built-in trigger " When I enter or exit an area"

Hi,

when I try to enter the address for the purpose of geofencing I get this strange BING error:
Microsoft.Maps.AutoSeggest failed.JPG
I can enter the address manually and also the latitute, longtitude refreshes, but the flow checker points to the following error: 
Geofence required.JPG

When I go back to enter trigger region the following error appears: 
bing api failed.JPG

I try to do this from Germany if this makes any difference. I also added the Bing connection in Power Automate and therefore provided the BING Map Key. Also tried different browsers, laptops and even tennants... 

I also know that this Trigger is still in preview but it was planned as GA in DEC 2019 (release wave 2 in 2019)

Would be great if someone can help me. 

Many thanks in advance, 
Elias 

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi,

I am getting this same error in Power Automate. 

Screenshot 2020-04-20 at 11.26.54 AM.png

If anyone has a solution to this, please share. That would be really helpful. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Highlighted

I am having the same issue. A fix would be most welcome.

Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

I am also experiencing this issue.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Same here. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Same error here - have tried from 2 other connections to see if it was proxy/firewall, no change. Off to go looking for that bug report to upvote, or something..

Highlighted

Let us know if you 'locate' it Devon, so we can all bing in our votes...

Highlighted

Having the same issue! Has anyone found a fix?

Highlighted

I tried on Friday and it was working perfectly. Today I can still successfully set the trigger area and save the flow, but the flow does not actually trigger when I enter or exit the area. I have tested with two different tenancies and 4 accounts with 4 different mobile devices (iOS and Android) same thing across all of them. I assume Microsoft engineers are still working on it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (9,471)