cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phantomspice

Broken Connection - Can't fix...

I am getting the error at logon "Broken connections We have found x of your connections.... Fix/Dismiss"

When I go to fix, it takes me to https://us.flow.microsoft.com/manage/environments/xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxx047d68/connections?s...

And all I get is please wait/spinning circle.  Nothing ever comes up.  If I am in Flow, and I go to Data -> Connections, takes me to the sam URL minus "?status=error" and still just please wait, spinning circle.  I have left it here for hours and still nothing.  I can't seem to get to the connections to fix them.  Any suggestions?

Thanks! 

7 REPLIES 7
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

I have never had the spinner but I have been getting the same disconnected messages for the last 2.5 months. I had thought it was a coincidence this happened since I was given a replacement work laptop and set new passwords. But it wasn't a coincidence. In Flow the connection between Flow and SharePoint was breaking every hour and I had to manually fix it, and each morning received the same message you did.

I discovered a fix by chance today when I decided to go in to the list of connections from PowerApps rather than as I normally do, via Flow. I did a Switch Account a couple of times, each time selecting my account (theres only that one) and the connection has now held and refreshed successfully for the last 6 hours. So although Flow and PowerApps use the same connections it does seem that the connections can sometimes get out of sync after an Office 365 password change. So each time I change my Office 365 password I will now go into to update the connection (and probably Flow as well!)

I don't know if this is a problem with Okta authentication we use which updates our Office 365 password, or whether the problem is at Microsoft's end and the fact that PowerApps and Flow using the same connections is not as seamless as it should be. So try going into the connections screen in PowerApps and see if a) you get the list of connectons and b) resetting the connections there works for you.

Rob

v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @phantomspice,

What’s your current situation?

Are you still having this issue?

All the connections could be checked if I go to Data> Connections.

Please take another try and feel free post back if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
umamogadala

I was having the same issue and was taking forever to open Flow connections page. I tried to sign out from all microsoft online sites, closed all the brosers and tried to login back to microsoft online. Then when I opened Microsoft FLow Connections page, it loaded all my connections and was able to authenticate. That fixed the error. 

GentlemanBrew
Regular Visitor

Is there another way of fixing this? I am getting the same issue. I click on the "Fix" option, it brings me to the "Connections" screen and just hangs with the spinning circle. I also tried navigating to the "Connections" screen again and it just hangs.

Did you change your password recently , if so you may have to sign in again in connections page with new credentials

I have not changed my password recently. Logged out and logged in across all microsoft office products several times.

Interlock
Helper II
Helper II

Like others here, I am unable to access the Connections list in Flow from the gear wheel icon at the top or from Data | Connections on the left sidebar.  I just get a spinning circle that just keeps on spinning.

I tried accessing the Connections list from PowerApps as Rob suggested, and the list of Connections is correctly displayed there.

I have three environments - two in United Kingdom, one in EMEA region.  But all three have the same issue when trying to list Connections in Flow.  I've tried logging in with a browser in Incognito mode to rule out any weird browser cookie-related problems.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,877)