cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ApolloAcademy

Bug: Power Automate Desktop placing “equals” signs through email

Power Automate Desktop has this bug where it‘s placing “equals” signs followed by a space “= “ throughout my emails that I’ve setup to send through outlook. 80% of the time, the email sends perfectly fine without this, and I’d say every 1/5 emails, it does this bug. Here’s an example:

Welcome to the Apollo Academy of Music! We're so happy to set up Michael= with a first lesson to get started on the right path for musical success. = In the first lesson, Michael will meet with one of our top instructors…” 

I’ve spent too much time setting this up for it to be unusable like this. Can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ApolloAcademy

So I solved the issue finally... Since I am using html, I needed to add <html> to the top and </html> at the botttom of the body of the email. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ApolloAcademy

So I solved the issue finally... Since I am using html, I needed to add <html> to the top and </html> at the botttom of the body of the email. 

Hi @ApolloAcademy,

So glad that you have solved your problem.

Please mark your reply as answer and close this case.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Best Regards,
Qi

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

PWREduCon768x460.png

Join us at PWR EduCon - A Power Platform Conference

Learn from the top Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate & Power Virtual Agents experts!

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,215)