cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate I
Advocate I

Bug can't Update expression

In the power automate editor when you click on an existing expression in an action and you presented with the Dynamic content/Expression editor pressing the update button to save you changes back only sometimes works.

This update silently fails a lot of times and it is more work to have to keep verifying the changes were actually saved back to the action than opening the expression, copying it, deleting it and adding a new expression then pasting it back in and make your changes.

Once the update button starts failing the only time it starts working again is if you exit the flow you are editing completely and go back into it.

1 REPLY 1
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello Rchapman,

Thanks for the issue repro sharing, I reckon you could raise one independent service request ticet on above issue with some snapshot and Mcirosoft would be gald to help you confirm the bug if it's reproable in Demo. 

Best Regards,
Johnny
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (70,625)