cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rchapman
Advocate I
Advocate I

Bug can't Update expression

In the power automate editor when you click on an existing expression in an action and you presented with the Dynamic content/Expression editor pressing the update button to save you changes back only sometimes works.

This update silently fails a lot of times and it is more work to have to keep verifying the changes were actually saved back to the action than opening the expression, copying it, deleting it and adding a new expression then pasting it back in and make your changes.

Once the update button starts failing the only time it starts working again is if you exit the flow you are editing completely and go back into it.

1 REPLY 1
Johnnyg
Community Support
Community Support

Hello Rchapman,

Thanks for the issue repro sharing, I reckon you could raise one independent service request ticet on above issue with some snapshot and Mcirosoft would be gald to help you confirm the bug if it's reproable in Demo. 

Best Regards,
Johnny
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,236)