cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TalkCenter

Bug on Outlook connector - Send email with options powerapps dynamic content

During authoringDuring authoringDuring runtimeDuring runtime

As shown in the pictures, it seems like there is a bug with this connector which creates a dynamic content that could not be identified during runtime. Could you please look into this as at the moment we could not rename the dynamic content to resolve this issue ourselves.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TalkCenter,

Thanks for feedback.

The issue could be reproduced by me.

When testing with it, I found that it would work after I deleted the dynamic content “Sendemailwithoptions_Message.To” then re-add it to the “To” field.

Please take a try with it.

1.PNG2.PNG

By the way, I will help report it and back to you later once I got any updates.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PaulB1
Frequent Visitor

I have noticed the same thing.

Yesterday the creation of PDF and emailing of the file worked. This morning the flow fails at the email creation.

Attached are 2 screen shots. One from the Flow and the other is the way the email has been setup

Regards

PaulFlow resultsFlow resultsFlow setupFlow setup

v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TalkCenter,

Thanks for feedback.

The issue could be reproduced by me.

When testing with it, I found that it would work after I deleted the dynamic content “Sendemailwithoptions_Message.To” then re-add it to the “To” field.

Please take a try with it.

1.PNG2.PNG

By the way, I will help report it and back to you later once I got any updates.

Best regards,

Mabel

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Yess it works, but it seem when you add another new dynamic content and repeat the steps, it does not work. But if you save it, reenter edit mode again, and repeat the process again with the second dynamic content that you have just created before then it works again. So this workaround only works with one dynamic content at a time for the time being based on my testing. Another way is to create using mobile flow application which doesn't seem to face this bug.

Thanks @v-yamao-msft for your assistance, hopefully this will get resolved permanently by microsoft. on the side note creating complex flow with android flow is not the best experience

Hi @TalkCenter,

Thanks for marking.

I have some updates for you. The issue has been fixed now.

Please take another try with it.

Best regards,

Mabel

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,565)