cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Bug on Send Email in Flow.

In this flow I created 2 days ago I take some HTML and convert it to PDF and then the last step added was to email the output. 2 days ago it worked well. Yesterday and today it fails.

I have tried Office 365 send email and Outlook send email and nothing seems to work.

I have attached 2 screen shots of the flow. One showing how the flow looks and the second of the details of the send mail. It is not a complicated send mail. I have one or two receipents, a subject, body (tried both with and without the HTML passed from Powerapps) and an attachment which is the PDF created from earlier steps in the flow process. The isHTML - tried with both Yes and No.

I have deleted the step and reinstated it many times to no avail.

Without the send email step the flow works perfectly. 

All assistance is gratefully received.

Thank you

Flow errorFlow errorEmail stepsEmail steps

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Bug on Send Email in Flow.

For some reason the Flow had become disconnected from the PowerApps Application. So registering the Flow in the appropriate place in the App made it work again. Strange.

The clue is in the error message where it mentions the X-MS-APIM-Tokens. Not an easy one to follow and a lot of trial and error to fix this undocumented feature.

Perhaps MS might update their documentation.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Kudo Commander
Kudo Commander

That is an error I've experienced few months ago. I posted it from my employer (at that time) account: 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/I-Found-A-Bug/Unable-to-process-template-language-expressions-in...

It just happens from time to time. Reasons? No one knows. Solution:

• Test Flow with manual trigger (to reattached all connectors).
  • export -> import flow
  • make new flow (or new register). 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

For some reason the Flow had become disconnected from the PowerApps Application. So registering the Flow in the appropriate place in the App made it work again. Strange.

The clue is in the error message where it mentions the X-MS-APIM-Tokens. Not an easy one to follow and a lot of trial and error to fix this undocumented feature.

Perhaps MS might update their documentation.

Highlighted
Kudo Commander
Kudo Commander

That is an error I've experienced few months ago. I posted it from my employer (at that time) account: 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/I-Found-A-Bug/Unable-to-process-template-language-expressions-in...

It just happens from time to time. Reasons? No one knows. Solution:

• Test Flow with manual trigger (to reattached all connectors).
  • export -> import flow
  • make new flow (or new register). 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (8,973)