Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Bug with Azure Data Lake Connectors

Hello!

I have a flow that is connecting from Microsoft Forms into Azure Data Lake. I believe there is a bug in the syntax, as when I use Forms data I receive this:

Test Question: @outputs('Get_response_details')?['body/r0da8c357c27d41df9027ecc153f515e7']

Instead of:

Test Question: Option2

I took a peek in the code in the connector, and the code shows up as:

"body": "\nTest Question: @outputs('Get_response_details')?['body/r0da8c357c27d41df9027ecc153f515e7']",

But I think it should be:

"body": "\nTest Question: {@outputs('Get_response_details')?['body/r0da8c357c27d41df9027ecc153f515e7']}",

Notice the "{" "}" braces. When testing other connectors, a lot of them use {curly braces} around Forms' output call.

Does this make sense? Or am I getting bad data for another reason? For reference, when sending an e-mail to myself using a different connector, it works just fine. But I think ADLS (Azure Data Lake) connectors are broken with Teams.

Please feel free to privately contact me on Teams. I'm working on a slightly urgent feature and would love feedback.

Kevin Lee (from Outlook Desktop in Microsoft)

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Bug with Azure Data Lake Connectors

Yep, so when I added curlies around the "outputs" area manually in Flow, it fixes it.

The connector is broken otherwise. It just needs curlies.

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Ugh. Sorry. I'm so confused.

When I use the output: "Email: <Respondants Email>" where <Respondants Email> is the little dynamic content, it doesn't work.

However, if I do: "<Respondants Email>" just by itself, it DOES work. Is there something with ":" colons that I'm not understanding?

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,

Thanks for your post and for your help troubleshooting this. We will take a look into this. Thanks for your help! Here is some additional information on the Azure Data Lake connector if you would like to learn more. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/azuredatalake/

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,551)