cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Create Flow to Create page in a OneNote section - error

Cannot create Flow to 'Create page in a section' in OneNote for a specific notebook.  The notebook is stored in a Sharepoint subsite.

I can select the Notebook Key for a OneNote that is stored in our O365 SharePoint, but when I try to select a Section Id I get the following error:
Could not retrieve values. Error; unknown error code encountered when attempting to retrieve notebook details. Code: 20143, clientRequestId: 9997E811-538A-4C47-80E5-C12B17766FAF

I am able to navigate to, view, and edit the notebook and section, so my permissions look to be fine.

I have tried multiple web browsers and operating systems, including IE11 on Windows 10.

I can select other notebooks and am able to select a section inside of them, but not this specific OneNote notebook.

Screenshot of the error available here:
https://www.adi.com/flowerror.png

Any ideas on where to go from here?

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ JasonW,

How could you select the Notebook Key for a OneNote that is stored in our O365 SharePoint?

I have made a test on my side and I couldn't select the Notebook Key in action "Create page in section" for a OneNote that is stored in my O365 SharePoint, so your issue couldn't confirmed on my side.

I would make more research on why I couldn't select the Notebook Key action "Create page in section" for a OneNote that is stored in my O365 SharePoint and why you meet the error that you mentioned when select a Section Id in action "Create page in section" for a OneNote that is stored in my O365 SharePoint, and once I figure it out, I would reply here.

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Any resolution on this issue? I have the same problem.

Microsoft
Microsoft

I have the same issue.

I have the same error.

Did anyone find an answer? I want to create a note with a pdf, when a pdf is stored on sharepoint.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (19,463)