cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JasonW
Level: Power Up

Can't Create Flow to Create page in a OneNote section - error

Cannot create Flow to 'Create page in a section' in OneNote for a specific notebook.  The notebook is stored in a Sharepoint subsite.

I can select the Notebook Key for a OneNote that is stored in our O365 SharePoint, but when I try to select a Section Id I get the following error:
Could not retrieve values. Error; unknown error code encountered when attempting to retrieve notebook details. Code: 20143, clientRequestId: 9997E811-538A-4C47-80E5-C12B17766FAF

I am able to navigate to, view, and edit the notebook and section, so my permissions look to be fine.

I have tried multiple web browsers and operating systems, including IE11 on Windows 10.

I can select other notebooks and am able to select a section inside of them, but not this specific OneNote notebook.

Screenshot of the error available here:
https://www.adi.com/flowerror.png

Any ideas on where to go from here?

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Can't Create Flow to Create page in a OneNote section - error

Hi @ JasonW,

How could you select the Notebook Key for a OneNote that is stored in our O365 SharePoint?

I have made a test on my side and I couldn't select the Notebook Key in action "Create page in section" for a OneNote that is stored in my O365 SharePoint, so your issue couldn't confirmed on my side.

I would make more research on why I couldn't select the Notebook Key action "Create page in section" for a OneNote that is stored in my O365 SharePoint and why you meet the error that you mentioned when select a Section Id in action "Create page in section" for a OneNote that is stored in my O365 SharePoint, and once I figure it out, I would reply here.

Regards,
Alice Zhang

zqqz
Level: Powered On

Any resolution on this issue? I have the same problem.

jabarnwe
Level: Powered On

I have the same issue.

Bayram
Level: Power Up

I have the same error.

Did anyone find an answer? I want to create a note with a pdf, when a pdf is stored on sharepoint.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,223)