cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
M3chanix
Level: Powered On

Can't Save Flow due to validation error (appears to be a global microsoft issue)

Note: As of 10/11/2019 AM the issue appears to have been resolved by Microsoft. THANK YOU!

They have updated the default interval value

"recurrence": {
"interval": 5,
"frequency": "Minute"
},

A critical Microsoft (not user) error started happening today 10/10/2019 around 3PM CST

1) Click new automated flow

2) Trigger SharePoint "When an item is created"

3) Add any action

4) Try to save the flow and you receive the following error message, "The template validation failed: 'The 'recurrence' property of template trigger 'When_an_item_is_created' at line '1' and column '979' is not defined or not valid.'.Unfortunately due to this error I am unable to modify any of my existing flows, nor save any newly created flows....

When I peek the code in reference to the "recurrence" property this is what I see:

"recurrence": {
"interval": -0.016666666666666666,
"frequency": "Minute"  },

The interval is defined by Microsoft directly. This is not something that users have control over. My guess is that this interval was modified by someone at Microsoft today and now it's causing the above error.

11 REPLIES 11
davidstone
Level 8

Re: Can't Save Flow due to validation error (appears to be a global microsoft issue)

Same here, across two tenants now.

DisappointmentB

Re: Can't Save Flow due to validation error (appears to be a global microsoft issue)

I am seeing the same issue accross my tenent as well

davidstone
Level 8

Welcome to the party! Hope it's over soon!

seanix99
Level: Power Up

Same here in one tenant.

HENRI1

Same here.  Maybe additional replies will expedite a fix. 

nzmarkakis

Same issue over here

edpRetailInt

Same issue here...

Impacting client's production enviroment.

JeremyJacobs

Same here! Thought I was going crazy until I found this thread. I'm new here - what do we need to do to help get eyes on this? 

What's really weird is that I don't seem to be getting the same error when I create a test on the mobile app using the same functions (When an item is created or modified), but there's no way I can work on that for long. 

JeremyJacobs

This is NOT fixed for me. Anyone else still having issues?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 177 members 5,157 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: