cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Can't Save Flow due to validation error (appears to be a global microsoft issue)

Note: As of 10/11/2019 AM the issue appears to have been resolved by Microsoft. THANK YOU!

They have updated the default interval value

"recurrence": {
"interval": 5,
"frequency": "Minute"
},

A critical Microsoft (not user) error started happening today 10/10/2019 around 3PM CST

1) Click new automated flow

2) Trigger SharePoint "When an item is created"

3) Add any action

4) Try to save the flow and you receive the following error message, "The template validation failed: 'The 'recurrence' property of template trigger 'When_an_item_is_created' at line '1' and column '979' is not defined or not valid.'.Unfortunately due to this error I am unable to modify any of my existing flows, nor save any newly created flows....

When I peek the code in reference to the "recurrence" property this is what I see:

"recurrence": {
"interval": -0.016666666666666666,
"frequency": "Minute"  },

The interval is defined by Microsoft directly. This is not something that users have control over. My guess is that this interval was modified by someone at Microsoft today and now it's causing the above error.

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Same here, across two tenants now.

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

I am seeing the same issue accross my tenent as well

Highlighted

Welcome to the party! Hope it's over soon!

Highlighted

Same here in one tenant.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Same here.  Maybe additional replies will expedite a fix. 

Highlighted

Same issue over here

Highlighted

Same issue here...

Impacting client's production enviroment.

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Same here! Thought I was going crazy until I found this thread. I'm new here - what do we need to do to help get eyes on this? 

What's really weird is that I don't seem to be getting the same error when I create a test on the mobile app using the same functions (When an item is created or modified), but there's no way I can work on that for long. 

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

This is NOT fixed for me. Anyone else still having issues?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (9,654)