cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DimitriVantorre

Can't access the "Connections" (not connectors) panel anymore

Hi all

I can't access the Panel where your connections (not connectors!) are, tried all browsers (IE, Edge, Chrome & FireFox) and tried inPrivate as well, I logged out multiple times, tried other devices, same results, I get 2 loading animations (below each other) that result into nothing ... (waited for 15minutes)

This is in for a personal Flow account not a Business one, I have another account which doesn't work either.

The url is: https://emea.flow.microsoft.com/manage/environments/eab9159e-7195-4d32-bcc0-xxxxxxx/connections

Can anyone advise me anything please, I need this!

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Can't access the "Connections" (not connectors) panel anymore

Hi @DimitriVantorre,

Thanks for getting back!

In that case changing environments wont do, since personal accounts are only able to access Microsoft Default environment. The environments can be selected in the top right corner as seen bellow:

image.png

Just as a test try to select the Data connections through other pages such as the following:

• https://make.powerapps.com/

In here you will be logged into the main page of the power apps center. You will be able to select your connections the same way as you do in the Flow main page, and since the connections are the same per environment you should be able to see them here.
    image.png

Let me know if by going through here you are able to solve this and if you are capable of managing your connections.

If this does not work, my suggestion would be to open a ticket with Microsoft support through https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support so this behavior can be further investigated.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @DimitriVantorre,

Do you have a screenshot that you could share of what is appearing in your page? Are you the admin of this environment/tenant? Which license do you have?

By the URL i see that you are attempting to enter the environment that starts with eab9159e in the EMEA region. My suggestion would be to confirm if you are indeed accessing the Flow Portal in the correct region, and try to do this same action in different environments to see the outcome.

Additionally, when inside a flow that you have created click on the "3 dots" of any action to see the connections it has, and attempt to insert a new connection to see the result. Afterwards try and access the connections panel again.

image.png

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

DimitriVantorre

Hi @rimatos 

Thank you for the feedback!

This is what I get and how it stays:

flow.png

As stated above, this is for a personal account, not a business one, I log in using vantorre.dimitri@outlook.com email.

I have no idea how I should try to switch regions (eab9159e), can you elaborate on that please?

The whole thing arised when Flow told me my "connection was broken" and that I could Fix it by clicking "Fiw connection", I did that but same result, whenever I log back into the Flow portal, connection is still "broken" so I tried adding a new one (like you are suggesting) and this works but this adds another one to the list (the same as the original) and I did it multiple times.

So I wanted to access the Connections section so I could delete them all and start clean but yeah, not possible ...

Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @DimitriVantorre,

Thanks for getting back!

In that case changing environments wont do, since personal accounts are only able to access Microsoft Default environment. The environments can be selected in the top right corner as seen bellow:

image.png

Just as a test try to select the Data connections through other pages such as the following:

• https://make.powerapps.com/

In here you will be logged into the main page of the power apps center. You will be able to select your connections the same way as you do in the Flow main page, and since the connections are the same per environment you should be able to see them here.
    image.png

Let me know if by going through here you are able to solve this and if you are capable of managing your connections.

If this does not work, my suggestion would be to open a ticket with Microsoft support through https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support so this behavior can be further investigated.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

View solution in original post

DimitriVantorre

Hi there and again thank you for your help.

As mentioned, this is for a personal account (outlook) not a business one (outlook 365).

So I can't access the powerapps environment or others which I don't have a license for 🙂

I did open a ticket with MS, thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (6,530)