cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlbertoBenini
Advocate I
Advocate I

Can't change font size in Send Email (V2)

Hi, 

from today I'm not able to change font inside the Send Email (V2) outlook actions. 

Experiencing this in different flows with different accounts in different browsers.

This what's happens:
I enter in a flow, change my email font to Verdana 10, Save, go back, open the flow again, font is now 12.

Repeat, all the actions above. Open again, font size is again 12.

Whenever I save and open the flow again, don't size is switched back to 12!

14 REPLIES 14

Just like that, switch to code mode pressing on </> and using the code below

Image 2.png

Ungere
Advocate I
Advocate I

Has this issue been resolved?

No.  Just ran across it today.  I was able to edit HTML and use <h#> tags to get what I needed done, but it's another example of poor fit and finish on the power automated platform.  I'd hate it if it weren't so useful!

It's ridiculous.

Hi @JanMunk,

If you are interested, this is how I achieved increasing the font-size. Within the body of the Send Email I inserted an embedded style tag and adjusted the elements I was targeting. I then added the Body of the email afterwards (See Below)

adamCodes_0-1612469429370.png

You can view what elements and class names are being used in the email by right clicking the email body and selecting 'View Source'

adamCodes_1-1612469590162.png

You'll see the new style I added with the yellow arrow and the already existing styles in the green. I mimicked what they were doing with their HTML and just modified the font-size.

adamCodes_3-1612469837026.png

I hope this helps! It took me awhile to figure out so maybe it'll save someone some time.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (108,096)