cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate I
Advocate I

Can't change font size in Send Email (V2)

Hi, 

from today I'm not able to change font inside the Send Email (V2) outlook actions. 

Experiencing this in different flows with different accounts in different browsers.

This what's happens:
I enter in a flow, change my email font to Verdana 10, Save, go back, open the flow again, font is now 12.

Repeat, all the actions above. Open again, font size is again 12.

Whenever I save and open the flow again, don't size is switched back to 12!

11 REPLIES 11
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi Alberto,

I have reproduced the same behavior on my environment, if you try to set up the font without select the text inside of the email body, it won't save and the format return to the default one.

Please make a test, select the text you have inside of the email body and then select the font and size required.

2020-02-05_160119.png

Hi Daniel, 

thanks for your reply. 

I was already selecting the text inside the email already, but nothing change anyway and it keep changing back to 12.

Hi Alberto,

I see, can you do me a favor and confirm if you have the same behavior on your end?

- Set the text to any font with a big size, ie: Arial 60, save it and run. 

- You must receive the email in Arial 60

- After this click in edit, you will see the font in Arial 12, you can press save it and run.

- In my case the email was still received in Arial 60

It seems that the size 12 even being displayed on the "edit" option, it is false, the value still remains as before in 60.

Please let me know if you have the same.

Tried what you suggest and I have a slightly different behavior.

Once the flow runs, it keep the font size I want, so if I press on edit I still see 72.

If the flow don't run it keep changing the size. 

Alright Alberto, 

Thanks for reporting this issue and once I am able to reproduce the same kind of behavior this must be a bug. I kindly ask you to raise a support request in order to track the issue and with that allow us opening a bug item in case it is required.

The support request can be opened from your admin portal: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

I've opened the ticket. 

Then one on the flows with the issue runs, and it send an email. 

The text should have been 10 (what I've selected) or 12 (the one it keep putting back) but the sent email have a font size of 7.5!

And this is not the first time that I notice this fact, a font size in the flow editor and another one in the real email. 

This is quite annoying. 

I'm using Outlook 2013.

@AlbertoBenini Did you manage to get this solved? We see exactly the same behavior right now. 

Hi @JanMunk ,

solved is not the right word, I've switched to html mode and set text size from there using html tags.

@AlbertoBenini Ok thank you for the reply, i have tried that as well with out any luck. Could you perhaps share how you did it?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (14,951)